Sunday 10 April 2011

Poonam Pandey says 'I was scared for my life!'

An international magazine has offered me half a million dollars to go nude, but i will do it only fot the india team - Poonam Pandey

   Poonam Pandey has finally spoken up in her first interview ever since India lifted the Cricket World Cup. The 20-year-old Mumbai-based model, who had promised that she would do a full monty for the Indian cricket team if they won the tournament, says she went off the radar as she was scared for her life, but is not chickening out yet.
   “I was getting all sorts of calls from all over the world. Some were offering me work, while some were threatening me. They said, ‘If you go to the stadium, see what we will do. We will not let you reach there’,” she says.
   But all that hasn’t deterred her from waiting patiently for the permission to go nude. “I am still on with my commitment, but I am waiting for official permission from BCCI. I will not break any law, as a lot of politicians are upset and I don’t want to upset them anymore.”
   However, she has her share of supporters, too. “Some people have called to say that they’re proud of me. I have been getting offers from magazines and calendars to pose in the buff, and also been approached by reality TV show makers. But, I will strip only for the Indian cricket team. My commitment is not for anyone else,” she says.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home